Monday, May 19, 2008

History on a Page

Tonight we had another lecture session with Dr. Thom. In short, it was one of the most profound learning experiences of my entire existence.

 

After that, everyone started to go about their business and eventually headed to bed. Instead of following suit, another student here named Aaron and I continued the lecture in the form of conversation with Dr. Thom. It is now 1:30 in the morning, and I am high from the adrenaline rush that stemmed from the dialogue. On top of that, about half an hour was spent outside on his balcony watching perhaps the most incredible series of lightning bolts I have seen.

 

As Dr. Thom would say, Jesus is The Man.

2 comments:

jenna said...

geez zack! your blog makes you sound so deep and smart! miss you

the Chans said...

Hey Zack - I just found your blog tonight. Wow - sounds like an awesome experience already. We are praying for you and will everyday. Dr Thom influenced David and I greatly. Please greet him for us. We look forward to keeping up with you through this. God is good..
Kristi