Monday, June 16, 2008

Cathy from Continental

Very rarely do you meet someone who, in less than one hour, can break your heart only to restore it and place you on top of the world.

Cathy is one of those people. She is a saint.

Long story short, I am supposed to be an hour and a half into my flight home right now, but it has been delayed until tomorrow. I found out about the delay this afternoon, but also found out about a huge error I made in making the reservation. I mean huge! But after hours of being tossed around by different Continental representatives, providence brought Cathy and I together and life became good once again. 

I ask for your prayers, that my flight would not be delayed any more. In return for your prayers, I offer you some recent pictures.
32270012
-me and Dr. Thom
32270031
-SP Singh. The 2nd coolest Indian I've met.
32280005
-Shimla, India

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Dr. Thom looks just how I would always imagine him to look. Praying for your flight home!!

-Sarah

the Chans said...

Hey zach - I am "filled" by reading bits and pieces of your experience. I still am profoundly impacted by Dr. Thom - and the Imagine Network is largely a dream of mine because of him. I can "feel" the prayer time you described and it's time to engage in transforming the nations not because "we can", or "should" or anything else, but because JESUS deserves it! Hope you get home soon! What happened?! GREAT post about your dad - I'm jealous. DC