Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hot Shower and a Bed

These are two luxuries I will enjoy tonight for the first time in over 5 weeks. I am laying on a couch in my sister and her husband's house in Westhampton, NJ. It is 1:30 in the morning here, but my biological clock is telling me it is 11 in the morning. Solution? Sleeping pills. 

But before I do that and crash I wanted to let you know that I am safe and sound in New Jersey. My family comes in town tomorrow and we will spend the next week here visiting. I couldn't think of a better way to return!

It was sad leaving Delhi yesterday, but I was incredibly excited to return. I couldn't help but laugh out of excitement when I stepped off the plane in Newark.

And in case you were curious (which I hope you were), I plan on maintaining this blog. It has been quite fun for me. If it has been fun for you as well, please plan on continuing to hear from me. Soon.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Tyne said...

Hey Zack, welcome back. I am sure that your family is glad that you are safe and sound. Say hi to your mom and mallory for me.

Caddiechaplain said...

Zaketh,
You doggie, you. After you left Delhi a miracle happened. We got hot water!!!! You will not believe this . . . .the two handles in the shower are switched! I know it was a curse! We have hot water at last, thank God Almighty, we have hot water at last.!
Glad to hear you are enjoying the creature comforts of home while we in India suffer for Jesus (Baliraja).
Stay in touch my man. You are the MAN!

Ron