Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A New Website

I hope you like the picture I put up of India Gate. It is a huge memorial in the middle of Delhi to all the Indians that fell in World War II. As you can see from the picture, its pretty massive and looks great.

We live in a culture that is never satisfied. I am fully aware of this and have chosen to accommodate this needy characteristic of human nature. You see, I have decided to not only share my experiences and thoughts on India through mere words but now through a visual medium.

I have put a very small sample of pictures I have taken since I have been here on flickr.com.

Check them out: http://flickr.com/photos/zackewing 

Let me know what you think. If you like them, I may just put more up. 

2 comments:

gail Ewing said...

MAS MAS !!!!!!!!!
CON mucho amor y beos,
MAMA

Unknown said...

hey zack, we havent met but we know your mom. we met her in kenya. its great to find your blog. we'll be keeping up with your journey in india. blessings!